We are looking for a data entry specialist who is primarily responsible for effectively managing large amounts of information. This includes inserting, updating, and maintaining accurate company data on various computer systems. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be skilled in planning and organizing with the ability to complete tasks on given deadlines. You will be an independent worker who will successfully meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Experience in handling Excel. Exposure to Advance Excel will be added advantage.
- Check source documents and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy.
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Commerce)
- Good command of English both oral and written skills
- 2-3 years of experience with Data Entry in Insurance Background
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Experience with MS Office and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of data management tools.