- Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Statistics or an equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of experience in data science.
- Should be able to interpret complex requirements and translate them to a machine learning algorithm.
- Should have expertise in machine learning techniques: Regression, Classifications, Decision Trees, Random Forest.
- Should have expertise in Deep Learning & Reinforcement Learning techniques
- Should have experience in building statistical models using the above-mentioned techniques
- Should possess the ability to build & deploy the models and interpret the results to business users
- Should have experience working with NLP models and building-related applications such as chatbot, text-classifications, etc
- Should have experience working with big data tools – Hadoop, Hive, Spark.
- Proficiency in Python, Good understanding of OOPs is a must.
- Worked with at least one mainstream machine learning framework such as Caffe, convNet, Tensor Flow and Torch
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Should have experience in building & designing data warehouses.
- Should have the ability to write complex SQL & stored procedures
- Should have experience in working with API’s - deploying models, extracting data.
- Should have good communication skills and ability to interact with customers
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada