Data Warehouse Engineer
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Full Time
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and implement new requirements
- Bring best practices to the table to enhance data warehouse efficiency
- Build processes and methodologies to implement new solutions
- Build reporting solutions as per business needs
- Design and build data pipelines for data movement and transformation across domains
- Contribute and create a motivating work environment within the team
- Mentor other team members and promote opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of Computer Science, Statistics or an equivalent
- Should have minimum of 4 years of experience
- Should have experience working with big data systems
- Should have proficiency in coding in Python or Scala.
- Should have the ability to write complex SQL, Stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Should have experience in working with all types of data sources – database, CSV, Excels, JSON, XML, API’s, others.
- Should have experience with command-line scripting – automating jobs, managing services.
- Should have experience in deploying workloads in a production environment, troubleshooting defects, improving performance
- Should have experience working with Cloud-based technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Should possess good communication skills and ability to interact with Customers
- Experience in Tableau a big plus
- Experience with Google BigQuery
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Jessica K. Canada
Facundo A. Argentina