DevOps Application Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Full Time
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in field of Statistics, Business Intelligence or an equivalent
- Should have got relevant experience in working with Hadoop, Spark environment and other related tools such as Hive, Presto, Ranger etc.
- Should have got relevant experience deploying Hadoop/Spark with cluster manager YARN, Kubernetes, standalone.
- Should have relevant experience in setting up Hadoop/Spark/Kafka cluster and configuring the environment to work with other ETL & reporting tools.
- Should have got administration experience on Linux systems and have proficiency in Shell scripting
- Should have got experience in working on node administration – such as cluster management, job management, resource management, installation, configuration , security.
- Should be capable of handling user security and integration among tools within the environment.
- Should have got experience implementing Single Sign On capability with SAML or equivalent.
- Should be capable of working towards performance optimization of the platform
- Should be capable of managing backup & recovery tasks, high availability, monitoring of cluster
- Should have experience working with capacity planning, scaling up/down of nodes
- Should have experience troubleshooting application errors, build custom schedules for start-up services and apply best practices for cluster configuration
- Should have experience working with Apache Hadoop Distribution, experience with Cloudera/Hortonworks Distribution is an addition.
- Should have got experience managing distributed systems on cloud – EMR, HDInsight, Databricks , etc.
- Should have experience administering databases ( SQLServer, PostgreSQL Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Should have administration experience with noSQL databases (Hbase, mongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Should have experience working in a Datawarehouse development environment
- Should have experience building data pipelines with Apache Airflow.
- Should have expertise in coding with either of the languages - Java, python, Scala
- SQL expertise is a must
- Should have good communication skills to be able to interact with multiple teams
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Jessica K. Canada
Facundo A. Argentina