- Drive automation of infrastructure and deployment systems.
- Collaborate with development teams to automate the configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes.
- Support engineering teams with infrastructure needs.
- Work towards server build, application deployment and configuration.
- Monitoring and administration of the servers and applications.
- Bring best practices to the table.
- Build processes and methodologies to implement new solutions.
- Contribute and create a motivating work environment within the team.
- Mentor other team members and promote opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of Computer Science, Statistics or an equivalent.
- Should have experience in defining deployment and life cycle of systems.
- Should have experience working with deployment tools – Docker, Kubernetes.
- Should have a strong background in Linux, Windows Server administration, setup, and configuration.
- Should have experience with scripting tools – bash, python, PS.
- Should have experience with networking setup TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, VPN, etc.)
- Experience in building DevOps Dashboard by integrating various toolchain tools using technologies like Splunk, ELK
- Should have knowledge of best practices and IT operations to maintain cloud-native services.
- Should have experience working with large scale distributed systems and service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to object-oriented languages such as Java is a plus
- Exposure to either of the NoSQL database (Hbase, MongoDB, Redis) is a plus.
- Should have experience in deploying workloads in a production environment, troubleshooting defects, improving performance
- Should possess good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders.
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada