- Full Time
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and implement new requirements
- ETL package development & deployment for all new change requests
- Bring best practices to the table to enhance data warehouse efficiency
- Bug Fixing and Maintenance activities for existing ETL packages
- Promote data warehouse to Big Data environment.
- Build processes and methodologies to implement new solutions
- Contribute and create a motivating work environment within the team
- Mentor other team members and promote opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of Computer Science, Statistics or an equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in building ETL pipelines
- Should have experience working with Microsoft BI stack – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS. Experience with other ETL tools – Informatica & Talend is a plus.
- Should have the ability to write complex SQL, Stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Should have worked with optimizing techniques – adding indexes, caching, lookups, etc
- Should have experience working with Big Data tools likes Hadoop, Hive, Spark is a plus
- Should have experience in working with all types of data sources – database, CSV, Excels, JSON, XML, API’s, others.
- Should have experience with command-line scripting – automating jobs, managing services.
- Should have experience in deploying workloads in a production environment, troubleshooting defects, improving performance
- Should possess good communication skills and ability to interact with Customers
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Jessica K. Canada
Facundo A. Argentina