We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Implement User-Stories
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Participate in all Scrum/Safe activities
- Follow required DoD for all the user stories
- Review and troubleshoot technical issues
- Support & follow established developments process as well as engineering practices used by the team
- Experience with widgets development for IOS Platform
- Experience of native code to Ionic project integration
- Previous experience in Automotive domain
- Experience with Embedded projects
- Experience with Transport Layers
Skills Must have
- Should have 3+ years of experience as IOS Developer.
- Proven experience of mobile programming in native iOS
- Strong working knowledge of iOS platform.
- Strong knowledge of the Objective-C / Swift.
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Working knowledge of cross-platform mobile technologies and understanding of associated pros and cons (e.g., Xamarin)
- Working knowledge of client-server architecture
- Ability to create custom UI according to the design
- Ability to write networking code (Bluetooth socket layer, etc.).
- Test-driven development
- Prior experience working in a start-up or start-up-like environment preferred
- Understanding of sprint methodology and how to work within the Agile framework
- Experience with BLE Protocol and Bluetooth Low Energy Modules
- Self-organized person
- Self-learning ability