- As part of the global helpdesk team, provide IT support to around 300 local, remote, and outsourced staff.
- Implement and maintain local IT infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with company IT and security policies/standards.
- Be a subject matter expert on various IT resources and topics.
- Create new, as well as update existing IT documentation.
- Provide IT instruction to general staff members by way of face-to-face training.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of customer Production infrastructure.
- Keep updated on relevant technologies.
- At least 2 years relevant experience as a support/helpdesk engineer.
- Knowledge of MS Office, IT administration, Office365, raising support tickets, and networking.
- Must have PC software troubleshooting and maintenance skills, including Windows 7, Microsoft Office, endpoint security, browsers, and more.
- Must have hands-on PC hardware repair and maintenance experience.
- Must have hands-on experience with managing Active Directory.
- Must have a good understanding of network and Internet technology concepts such as TCP/IP.
- Exposure to IT security concepts (e.g. VPN, encryption, malware, etc.)
- Experience with telephony technologies and infrastructure, including SIP and VoIP.
- Exposure to Microsoft server products such as Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Exposure to server virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V or VMware.
Other Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Strong desire to ensure tasks are proactively followed up and completed in a timely manner.
- Be support-oriented and customer-focused.
- Be able to work independently, yet as part of the global IT team.
- Be prepared to work outside of regular business hours.
- Have relevant Microsoft or similar IT certifications.
- Possess Strong communication skills.
- Possess Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Be proactive and present solutions that align with the company’s IT strategy and resourcing.
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada