We are looking for a Node. JS developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Candidates’ primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to request from the front-end. They will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing element developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solution (may include database, key-value stores, blob stores, etc).
- Troubleshoot and fix front-end issues, find and address performance issues.
- Knowledge of Node.js and framework available for it (such as express).
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Applications and Single Page Applications and frameworks (Vue, React, Angular with Typescript, etc).
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, pipes, interceptor, services etc.
- Experience with reactive programming and composing Observables using RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries.
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, pug).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test.Z
- Proficient understating of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS and CSS3.
- Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices.