Production Support Analyst
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Full Time
We are seeking a high-energy and proactive Production Support Analyst that has a customer-first approach in all aspects of providing support to the business. The Production Support Analyst is a key position of communication and first response resolution for the day-to-day business operations of the company. You will support various systems and associated processes end to end, triaging problems with internal users, external partners, and clients, before assessing the best course of action to meet business needs. As a member of the internal support team, you will be a source of system and process-related knowledge for our proprietary insurance platform, Salesforce environments, and policy management systems. Your key objective in the role is to offer quick and communicative solutions to the business while working with our engineering team to provide a timely solution. You are the key point of communication between the business and engineering departments.
- Triages inbound tickets to assess the impact and initiate escalations as needed to minimize business disruptions.
- Gathers information and conducts an analysis of user issues to determine root cause and identify possible workarounds.
- Provides updates and solutions to L1 and L2 support issues while adhering to SLAs.
- Creates and maintains knowledge base documentation as well as team procedures, best practices, and process flows.
- Maintains and updates the access, credentials, and health checks of external third-party vendors essential to the business operation.
- Participates in on-call support including evenings and weekends.
- Effectively communicates findings and outcomes of business problems or requests to both Technical and Non-Technical team members.
- Report to management and obtain approval before making key decisions.
- Provide UAT/validation ensuring delivered projects meet customer’s expectations.
- Support the released features/application to stakeholders proactively ensuring successful adoption.
- Provide an SME level of understanding of business processes and operations.
- Proficient with Salesforce reporting and management.
- Ability to read REST API including endpoints and request/response.
- Experience with tools like POSTMAN, Big Query, and AMS S3.
- At ease with communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Solid knowledge of the P&C insurance industry and agency management systems.
- Proven time management skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines).
- Excellent troubleshooting and testing skills a must.
- A positive and professional disposition allows you to be the voice of calm and reason when handling high impact issues.
- Customer service is driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Driven, unafraid of hard work, and putting in the time needed to resolve an issue.
- Organized, able to manage multiple problems or tasks and report on them clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented focused on both the macro and micro outcomes of a project and daily work.
- Self-motivated, someone able to work well in a group and independently.