- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating dependencies with other external teams
- Proven work experience in UI development and team handling
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A good understanding of the latest UI/UX practices
- Knowledge of Typescript is plus
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiar with Redux (Redux Principles, reducers )
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript/Typescript
- Knowledge of Material UI React is plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with eslint/tslint is plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with a testing framework (Such as Jest or Mocha)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/GitLab.
Submit Your Application
Please submit a resume along with link or PDF to your portfolio of relevant work.