- Bachelor's degree required. A Master's degree in instructional design or certification from ATD or another professional training organization is highly weighted.
- Collaborating with the Development and production team to understand the client and their requirements.
- Working on content designing, layout and 3D elements in a VR and XR environment.
- Understanding of visual designing concepts, user flows and course structure.
- Experience in developing training material for enterprise applications.
- Skills in applying instructional design methodology that is not dependent on any medium.
- Familiarity with scientific principles in cognition that support better learning
- Proven ability to apply instructional design techniques, with a portfolio of successful, effective learning experiences
- A good eye for developing learning experiences that include text, graphics, videos, and simulations
- Ability to learn new applications quickly, and transfer those skills to others
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive.
- Experience in managing a team of instructional designers and web content developers.
- Understand customer requirements and provide implementable content planning, development, testing, and delivery with complex technical offerings and stringent release cycles.
- Experience in one of the industries we support: e-Learning, pharma, Insurance, Government
- Experience using eLearning development tools like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience in AICC / SCORM compliant packages is a must
- Experience with capturing images and using screen capture tools such as Snagit
- Experience with video recording and editing using tools such as Camtasia
- Experience with web and UI design
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada