Technical Business Analyst (Remote)
- Full Time
- Effectively facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions with business as well as the technical team.
- Require strategic design and mapping of business requirements & solutions to system/technical requirements.
- Examine functional product requirements and breakdown the requirements into details technical stories and tasks
- Construct Use case diagrams and workflow charts, to help clarify and elaborate upon technical requirements.
- Identify and engage all key stakeholders, contributors, business, and technical resources required for product updates and ensure contributors are motivated to complete tasks within the parameters of the requirements
- Work with the entire team and customers to resolve any conflicts or confusion related to requirements or desired functionality
Key Skills: (must have)
- 3+ years’ work experience in end to end systems development process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good listening skills.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. client-server, relational databases, cloud-based and web-based architectures)
- Basic understanding of the implementation of ERP or CRM systems.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead the team when required.
- Proactive risk analysis in the project and providing steps to customer/internal dev team to mitigate the risk.
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Knowledge and experience with service/API patterns including protocols and formats such as SOAP, REST, XML, and SWAGGER.
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Extensive Experience in technical business analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions
- Proven time management cum organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines).
- Must have excellent ideas presentation skills through PPT or Word.
- Effectively collaborate with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Oversees and take ownership for the successful completion of the assigned project.
- Lead the ERP level project development efforts with minimal direction from the director or manager.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, brainstorming sessions to build consensus within customers representatives and in the technical team (development + QA)
- Create detailed documentation covering use cases and business requirements.
- Scrum planning
- Reporting to management and obtaining approval before taking any key project decision.
- Provide guidance to technical teams regarding functional requirements.
- Ensure & validate that delivered functionality meets customer’s expectation.
- Coordinate UAT efforts.
- Demo the released features/application to customers.
- Experience in BFSI (Banking, Finance & Insurance) domain.
- Knowledge of Information Security/Identity management
- Understanding of Testing methodology and processes.
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Jessica K. Canada
Facundo A. Argentina