- Effectively facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions with business as well as the technical team.
- Require strategic design and mapping of business requirements & solutions to system/technical requirements.
- Examine functional product requirements and breakdown the requirements into details technical stories and tasks
- Construct Use case diagrams and workflow charts, to help clarify and elaborate upon technical requirements.
- Identify and engage all key stakeholders, contributors, business, and technical resources required for product updates and ensure contributors are motivated to complete tasks within the parameters of the requirements
- Work with the entire team and customers to resolve any conflicts or confusion related to requirements or desired functionality
Key Skills: (must have)
- 3+ years’ work experience in end to end systems development process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good listening skills.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. client-server, relational databases, cloud-based and web-based architectures)
- Basic understanding of the implementation of ERP or CRM systems.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead the team when required.
- Proactive risk analysis in the project and providing steps to customer/internal dev team to mitigate the risk.
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Knowledge and experience with service/API patterns including protocols and formats such as SOAP, REST, XML, and SWAGGER.
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Extensive Experience in technical business analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions
- Proven time management cum organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines).
- Must have excellent ideas presentation skills through PPT or Word.
- Effectively collaborate with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Oversees and take ownership for the successful completion of the assigned project.
- Lead the ERP level project development efforts with minimal direction from the director or manager.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, brainstorming sessions to build consensus within customers representatives and in the technical team (development + QA)
- Create detailed documentation covering use cases and business requirements.
- Scrum planning
- Reporting to management and obtaining approval before taking any key project decision.
- Provide guidance to technical teams regarding functional requirements.
- Ensure & validate that delivered functionality meets customer’s expectation.
- Coordinate UAT efforts.
- Demo the released features/application to customers.
- Experience in BFSI (Banking, Finance & Insurance) domain.
- Knowledge of Information Security/Identity management
- Understanding of Testing methodology and processes.
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada