- Would assist on a range of virtual & augmented reality projects, being involved in the client-facing side as well as the internal design and development management.
- Ensuring all client deliverables meet their expectations, and are delivered on time.
- Translating client requests into clear directives for the creative and development teams, and regularly brainstorming with teams, introducing strategies, and providing feedback to help achieve client vision and goals.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the industry and clients’ unique business needs – you should learn all about the current trends in the Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality field and contribute your ideas and knowledge as this department grows.
- You will have to work closely with our technology experts, Subject Matter Experts, and our senior leadership team.
- Provide leadership within projects, driving teamwork and coordination where needed to improve alignments.
- Ensure information flow to all areas and members of the project teams.
Key Skills: (must have)
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English. Excellent customer interaction skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Should have experience in Support / Implementation / Custom-enhancement projects in Virtual Reality/Extended Reality.
- Should have experience in managing clients/projects within and outside India.
- Should have the ability to work with marketing and presales help in making offerings to new prospects and existing customers.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Submit Your Application
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Isabel R. Spain
Facundo A. Argentina
Jessica K. Canada