WordPress Developer (Remote)
- Full Time
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends, database knowledge, and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helps formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and having database knowledge
- Superb attention to technical (writing high-quality code) details and programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate
- Working and Contributing to a Team with proven experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prompt resolutions to system issues/concerns with recommendations
Kehlani O. USA
Priyanka S. India
Josh E. USA
Sarah S. USA
Trent W. USA
Jessica K. Canada
Facundo A. Argentina